Waste of Time

• Ease Of Navigation

lavalava's review of Beat 100 - www.beat100.com

“Waste of Time ”

Written on: 25/09/2012 by lavalava (1 review written)

If you're trying to grow your fanbase stick with fb, youtube and reverbnation. Even jango would be better. They have the music video charts and but none of the views of your video in beat100 is reflected on your youtube views. Isn't that the point?? Plus, they make a big show of "no spam rule" and yet the people at the top of the charts had spammed me (in a private message and on the chatbox) to vote for their video. I asked beat100 to delete my profile and so they did BUT when i checked on the link of the music video i had uploaded it said "this video has been removed because it had violated beat100's terms and conditions". Ahh, excuse me??? It should have said the owner requested it to be removed. Ridiculous!!

• Ease Of Navigation

Jrp0610's Response to lavalava's Review

Written on: 25/01/2014

My video displays the same message when in fact I told them to remove it.....I placed 3rd and when I tried to delete it stated it could not be removed because it had placed in a contest.....So I started commenting on my own video and asking why the #1 video ( two weeks later, not in the contest I was in) was able to buy 1000 votes in a month when the rules state you can buy a "Promotion" every 7 days which gives you 100 extra votes.....He bought 1000 votes in less than a month...In other words cheated and BEAT100 had to have known or why would they okay that many purchases?.....Then they accuse me of having an agenda or of being a jealous artist......No agenda, I don't like cheating and called them out on it.....The person who pointed it out to me hasn't said a word.......Fine....That's their decision.....And they are an award winning artist on the site.....I guess the exposure means more to some than others.....There are many talented artists on the site for sure......