Eastenders has changed for the worse

Chantelle101's review of Eastenders

“Eastenders has changed for the worse ”

Written on: 21/07/2013 by Chantelle101 (1 review written)

Firstly I used to be Eastenders' biggest fan but for about a year now I have completely lost interest in the soap. I used to look forward to it every night and without a doubt would be eager to catch up if I happened to miss an episode. Well, not anymore. It actually bores me now and I find myself checking for how much longer its going to be on if I decide to watch an episode if there is nothing else on. It is just so boring and has lost it's entertainment factor. For the first time ever I prefer coronation street! Corrie has smashed eastenders to pieces with just one story line - Tyrone and Kirsty, not even taking into account the rovers burning down storyline and the kylie and nick fiasco!! For me to even consider following eastenders again they are going to have to drastically change and pull something out of the bag and quick! Coronation street fully deserved to win soap of the year and numerous other awards they won. Sorry eastenders but you have lost a very disappointed fan and I'm sure numerous others!!