No Evil Twin grin for me

From 1 review

Frosteee's review of Bataleon Evil Twin 2011

“No Evil Twin grin for me”

Written on: 31/05/2011 by Frosteee (69 reviews written)

After years of coverting a Bataleon Evil Twin I finally sucked it up and splashed the cash on a brand new 2011 model at the Metro Snow Show in London last year.

I had read all about how great the Evil Twin was with it's triple base technology that meant you could virtually never catch an edge. I've tried a Libtech Skate Banana which is a similar board and loved it but I could not get on with my Evil Twin.

I found that my rear leg was slowly washing out when trying to hold my speed on cat tracks. It delammed very easily - massive chunks removed on my first day of riding in a relatively quiet resort.

It was also very slow despite fresh wax being added mid-week. I just couldn't keep up with my mates who had waxed their boards at the same time in the same way.

All in all I'm pretty disappointed and may well trade up to a Skate Banana for next season.