Written on: 14/02/2013 by f00au2002 (2 reviews written)
My Samsung Galaxy Nexus was my first ever "smart phone". It did look cheap but the screen was nice and big but really hard to see outdoors,The battery lasted ok. I put a case on it from day one so it stayed in very good condition. After six months the on/off button became unresponsive and then in the middle of a phone call with a charged battery the phone died and never switched on again. It was still under warranty but Samsung wouldnt fix it saying that although the phone had not been in water, there was corrosion inside so it must have been me doing something eg "sweating too much"?? Good grief. Anyway, I will never buy another Samsung product again. They just dont last even when well looked after. I went back to an old Nokia. Im much happier.