reliability issues

• Style

Bubba10's review of Samsung Galaxy S3

Samsung Galaxy S3

“reliability issues”

Written on: 04/05/2013 by Bubba10 (3 reviews written)

The phone itself has a brilliant screen and lots of features but suffers from realibality issues. About 6 months after purchase the phone went dead one day when I was out shopping. Upon reasearching on the internet I found a lot of 16 GB UK phones are dying due the nand flash eMMC issue. I contacted Samsung and they arranged a repair with ANOVO Norwich. No response after 10 days and I had to call them up myself and was told it is beyond economical repair and they claim it is due to water ingress and can see some moisture near the microphone opening. I am absolutely sure that this phone has not been exposed to any water. When I compare videos of this eMMC issue my phone behaves exactly the same. Even the water damage indicator is intact. I will go to an independent and get a report and sue Samsung. This will be the last Samsung product I or my family will buy, I have a Samsung fridge, tv, printer, tv monitor and atleast 4 previous samsung phones.

• T-Mobile