Nokia Lumia 920 Red from PrePayMania

• Reception

• Style

christyroot's review of Nokia Lumia 920

Nokia Lumia 920

“Nokia Lumia 920 Red from PrePayMania”

Written on: 23/02/2013 by christyroot (0 reviews written)

Having started earning just a month back, this was going to be my first valuable purchase and I wanted to be absolutely certain about it. I was buying a Nokia Lumia 920 Red , presumably one of the best smart phones around.

While I was initially a little confused about where to buy it from, a friend of mine suggested the internet to be the most suitable medium to make the purchase of a mobile phone. Therefore, I logged on to the internet and after surfing through various websites; I decided to buy it from PrePayMania SIM Free Phones section.

One of the reasons I wanted to trust the site was because of the long years of its existence and the concrete information that was available about the company’s credentials as also the product that I wanted to buy.

However, the real deal was when I finally purchased my phone from the site. There was an email that I received instantly from the website on purchase, confirming the details of the same. Moreover, there was a fixed date of delivery mentioned there in the email.

Therefore, I knew exactly when I could expect the same. As expected, the mobile reached me within the stipulated time and in brand new condition. All my worries were, hence, taken care of as things had been delivered as they should have been.

• Screen Quality