The very best from HTC so far

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

reallyethical's review of HTC One X

HTC One X

“The very best from HTC so far”

Written on: 27/07/2012 by reallyethical (7 reviews written)

The HTC One is possibily the best phone I have ever had the pleasure to own. It certainly ticks most of the boxes having great storage, fabulas screen and a supurb camera (eat your heart out iPhone4).

The response time is normally good, and the HTC Sense wrapped Android OS is very nicely done.

Battery life even if you live on twitter, facebook and the BBC news website all day is reasonable. Maybe I should say the battery is outstanding as this is a better spec than most of those netbooks we were raving about 3 years ago but I like my phone to keep its charge for at least 24 hours.

All in all the phone is great, but mine is now 4 months old, and its just started to crash occationally on some websites. This is the sort of complaint you see from people about the old HTC Desire and the HTC Wildfire so will it prove to be emdemic?

Finally I would like to say I do not regret this choice. The HTC One is no doubt the best HTC to date.

• Orange