Poor phone with bad memory

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

SuzukiKev's review of Blackberry Torch 9860

Blackberry Torch 9860

“Poor phone with bad memory”

Written on: 07/02/2012 by SuzukiKev (24 reviews written)

I have owned this phone now for a few months and I really don't want it any more. I got this phone because I wanted a touch screen smartphone with blackberry messenger. When this phone works it's really good, the camera is sharp and bright, videos are good but I'm always having to do battery pulls to get rid of the hold clock. I have tried updating it, downgrading it, rebooting it and nothing seems to repair the bad memory leaks.

I would only recommend this to someone who wants a blackberry other than that get a different phone.

I don't like leaving bad reviews but this needs to be put down for others to be warned.

• Vodafone

• Reception

• Style

Liafwin2's Response to SuzukiKev's Review

Written on: 18/08/2012

such a nice review, i agree with them! If you are face problem with its fast running track pad then you not to worry at all… You simply go in its setting and set the speed as per your desire.
Liafwin

Albionwill's Response to SuzukiKev's Review

Written on: 25/08/2012

The blackberry 9860 operating system is used for this brand gadgets are offer you multi tasking environment.....I Love BB 9860
Albion