Awesome phone!

• Style

Susiejones80's review of Apple iPhone

Apple iPhone

“Awesome phone! ”

Written on: 15/10/2013 by Susiejones80 (39 reviews written)

When people hear "Apple" they tend to run for the hills, as this is a very expensive brand - that is what I did when the iPhone was first released. But when a friend of mine showed me what this phone can do, I just had to have it. With my next upgrade I opted for the new iPhone. The first feature I like about the iPhone is that it is touch screen. I still don't know what I did before touch screen! The iPhone is probably one of the most user friendly phones around. The apps are fun to use, the "exit / escape" button is a great help and size of the phone is just right. I like the graphics as well - the background picture I currently have on my phone looks like a real life flower. Oh and the battery life is great! The only feature I would say I don't like (or rather they could improve on) is the sound quality. It distorts a little, though the recording feature is not too bad. Overall I would say this is a winner! If you are looking for a fun and easy to use phone - get the iPhone! You won't regret it.

• Over 1 Year