Titles with 3 words or more are best!

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Nikolas465's review of Apple iPhone 5

Apple iPhone 5

“Titles with 3 words or more are best! ”

Written on: 26/05/2014 by Nikolas465 (1 review written)

Having being recommended by Steve Jobs only last week to purchase one of these fantastic hand sets, I was amazed at the many exciting features available... such as calling, texting (auto-correct is amaizing!)and of course 'Maps'... I now never get lost when going to my local shops. I can't believe I had used my trusty Nokia 3210 for so long. being 86 years of age, I don't really like change. (I do love Snake though). Facetime is also another great feature, although I can't seem to see anyone I am calling... they should probably put a camera on the front too. I particularly enjoy listening to Crying for the Carolines by Johhny Marvin with this telephone, and using my brand new Dr Dre Beetroots, I no longer feel deaf. Siri is a lovely gentleman, it's a shame he lives in California, as I now struggle to bath myself on my own. I expect him to be very well tanned. hhhmmmmmmm.... I do sometimes have trouble typing messages as my fingertips are quite worn. also the compass doesn't seem to work very well, and makes me dizzy. It also tells that there is Wi-Fi available....but I can't smell it! perhaps that's just me, and not the phones fault. I would just like to say how impressed I am overall with this product, and would hope that one day, I get the chance to shake Mr Jobs' hand, but I doubt it, as am unlikely to live much longer. You see, I have brain cancer from using my Nokia 3210 too much. hopefully there is less radiation from this phone, as the pain can be quite excereutiatoing...

Maybe I should leave a review about Dr Dre, who may know more about my illness.

• AOL