A Fantastic Mobile Phone

• Reception

• Style

Brookbook's review of Apple iPhone 5

Apple iPhone 5

“A Fantastic Mobile Phone”

Written on: 07/04/2013 by Brookbook (11 reviews written)

The Apple Iphone 5 is by far one of the finest mobile phones I have used. I recently upgraded my sons mobile phone to the Iphone a few weeks ago, I just wish I had been able to upgrade my phone.

I was very impressed with the Size of the screen and just how light the actual phone is, a masterpiece from Apple. The array of phone applications such as Face Time, is very impressive along with the countless High Quality Apps that you can also purchase. I really enjoyed the free games that come with the device, this is a great bonus, especially as you can then get used to the controls before you set off to buy some more games.

This phone really is cutting edge, packed with excellent sound and video capabilities that make my Blackberry look like a 1980's mobile phone.

As soon as I can upgrade my phone I will definitely upgrade to the Iphone 5 or possibly the Iphone 6 if it is available then. My son is over the moon with the phone, so thank you Apple for creating a fantastic mobile phone.

I would rate the phone 10 out of 10.

• Vodafone