It's an iPhone5

• Style

Tellthetruth007's review of Apple iPhone 5

Apple iPhone 5

“It's an iPhone5”

Written on: 24/10/2012 by Tellthetruth007 (1 review written)

What can I say it's an iPhone5, had a galaxy S3 in 3 week. Loved it, hated it, loved it, then wanted a stamp on it. I liked was the whistle notification so I copied the file and now I have an iPhone5 but whistles like a galaxy S3.

If you don't want one you're a mental.

• 1 - 6 Months

Time Phone Owned

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

Glenc's Response to Tellthetruth007's Review

Written on: 24/10/2012

Is it worth upgrading from an iphone 4s?

Diablo944's reply to Glenc's Comment

Written on: 03/11/2012

personally, I would say no. I upgraded from a 4 to a 5, but in many ways think the weight and feel of the 4/4s is better than the 5. though at the same time the slimmer/ longer / lighter feel has equal merits. I think the biggest issue is that if you came from an iphone 3 to a 4 the difference was massive. from a 4 to a 4s was negligible in real terms, and I feel like the 4/4s to a 5 is equally negligible. it isn't a revolution, its more evolution. Dont get me wrong, its nice, but it isnt a huge leap