Lots of new things to break!

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

carternm31's review of Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

“Lots of new things to break!”

Written on: 13/01/2014 by carternm31 (80 reviews written)

Purchased Apple iPhone 4 through 3. 16bg. Black. Although I remain the very few who has NOT smashed this phones screen, my sister, husband, and many many friends have. So if your considering purchasing this phone then get a good cover for it. Things I DID manage to break though was the home button after 16 months and then after 20 months pretty much everything started giving out, the volume buttons and mute button no longer work and even the accessibility button was starting to ignore me! This didn't just happen to me, my brother in law lost use of his home button and then even my husbands 4 started to become intermittent before he upgraded.

Anyway some boring bits for you:
Size (LWH): 5.2 inches, 3 inches, 2.2 inches
Weight: 5.6 ounces

It has all the usual feature, not Siri on this phone, just a better camera and forward facing camera. Nice display and good choice of backgrounds/sounds etc, although still no easy way to apply your own ringtones. I give this phone 5 stars for value as I didn't technically pay anything for it as 3 had a fantastic offer on.

So if you want a decent phone to only last about a year, then this is the phone for you! otherwise, I would skip this one, I have just upgraded to the iPhone 4s so I will be reviewing this also.

• 3