Definetaly the best phone i've ever owned!

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

harryf123's review of Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

“Definetaly the best phone i've ever owned!”

Written on: 07/03/2012 by harryf123 (1 review written)

I was considering getting the Samsung galaxy S2, so I went to try it, and it was genuinly the most confusing phone i've ever used, sort of like most Android based phones,

I'm pretty technical minded, so I wanted a phone with Wifi, 3G, good camera etc..

The S2 was about £479.95 brand new, whereas the iphone 4 was slightly more expensive at £499.99, but, it is worth that extra twenty quid!

The screen on the iPhone 4 is amazing, you cannot see any pixels, thats how good the quality is!

The sound quality of the speakers are great, and pretty bassy too for some phone speakers.

Even the iPhone's box just feels high quality, and when your using the phone, its just so easy to get used to, and feel great when using it.

The apps store on ios devices is so much better than the Android and Blackberry app stores, and so many people say how every app on the iphone you have to pay for, I have to disagree, every single app on my phone is free, and i have about 80..

If you have the money for the phone, I would extremely recommend it!

I currently use the phone with the 3 network, so as you can imagine, I never really get signal on it, but as soon as I change to o2, I'll be able to properly use the phone to its full potential :)

• 3 :(