Best Phone I Have Ever Had or Used

• Reception

• Style

Lakes238's review of Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

“Best Phone I Have Ever Had or Used”

Written on: 07/02/2012 by Lakes238 (1 review written)

I have used many touch screen phones before and one of the key things that I like about this phone is the response time with the touch screen. My old phones I would have to press down hard and hold just for the touch screen to respond. With this phone you just have to touch lightly for an immediate response. Another thing I like is how business friendly it is. I mean if you truly wanted to you could run a small business just through the phone alone. I prefer just to use it for email, files, sales and things of those nature. It is just nice to be able to watch and work with your business or other businesses so easily right through your phone. Lastly, I like the variety of apps and ways this phone can be used. There is are endless possibilities with this phone and it can fit virtually anyone's needs. Definitely best bang for you buck on the market right now.

• Verizon