Amazing Phone

• Style

spicynoodles's review of Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

“Amazing Phone”

Written on: 03/11/2011 by spicynoodles (4 reviews written)

One of the most awesome phone of all time. It has majority of the features than aided me from my work, since I travel a lot. I also enjoy entertaining myself with various games that is almost similar to the computer games, it is very addicting.

The life battery is longer and does not drain very easily. In addition, it can power save all by itself which saves energy and battery.

When it comes to the resolution of the screen, it has a nice clear crystal screen, where you can appreciate every detailed aspect of the photos that I have taken from indoor and outdoor. With the aid of the flash, it added enough light to the room that captures a magnificent moment of my life.

The phone is really magnificent, it is the work of a genius. Especially the easy access of my emails, with just a touch of my finger, I can browse to my inbox and can send important messages to different people.

Although it has an appreciable specifications, the price itself is somehow costly, but it is worth of having it.

• GSM