Expensive, but well worth every penny!

• Screen Quality

• Battery Life

• Reception

• Style

reviewmania's review of Apple iPhone 4

Apple iPhone 4

“Expensive, but well worth every penny!”

Written on: 31/07/2011 by reviewmania (1 review written)

Bought an Iphone 4 for my Christmas this year and haven't looked at any other phone since. I had waited a while to see if I should buy another phone that was better and less expensive, but after six months of searching I stll decided to go ahead and the iphone 4.

It is undoubtably the best phone I've ever had, apart from the shaky battery life (however the battery life is better than the 3Gs/3G),but the features were fab and I have found the inbuilt google maps most useful on many occassions! The phone is extremly quick, so if time is of an issue this phone will deffinitely keep up with you.

One minor issue would be: at all costs keep away from water, but if it does happen the apple team are very helpful and will give you the best repair deal.

Overall a fabulous phone: here we come iphone 5!!!

• TESCO; 02

• Reception

• Style

Celover123's Response to reviewmania's Review

Written on: 11/08/2011

Yes, it is expensive! If your budget is not enough, I suggest you purchase a similar phone with the iphone4/iphone5. As a reliable China Electronics Wholesale, ePathChina(www.epathchina.com) provides a wide range of quality smartphones with low prices. I wish this suggest can help you make the best decision.