Worth the price

• Style

Fashionair's review of Apple iPhone 3GS

Apple iPhone 3GS

“Worth the price”

Written on: 15/08/2014 by Fashionair (4 reviews written)

OK so I'm a bit late with this review but at least my review will be based on quite a few years of regular use. When I got it originally, it was my second iPhone and I got it as part of a deal with the phone company. Overall I can honestly say that it has been a great phone in so many ways. Never had any big issues with it. Everything works fine but sometimes I notice it gets a bit slow for a few seconds and then works fine. It is something I don't like but I can live with it.
As the operating system was updated it did get a little bit slower and the battery life fades but that's to be expected with an older phone. With the impending launch of the iPhone 6, I think maybe time to say goodbye to my old faithful 3GS and move to a newer model. It has served me well and while at the time of purchase, it seemed expensive, I can now say for sure, it was well worth the price.

• Over 1 Year