Dishonourable company

colour0191's review of DreamProm www.dreamprom.com

DreamProm www.dreamprom.com

“Dishonourable company”

Written on: 05/04/2013 by colour0191 (0 reviews written)

I am writing this review to warn as many people as possible that, Dreamprom.com a company who sell wedding dresses online, are the most rip off company I have ever had the bad luck to buy from.
I ordered a wedding dress from them and when it arrived it was not what I ordered , not the colour or style. I thought I was purchasing a white dress and it was lilac and the style was awfull, nothing like the picture online.
I contacted them and they offered a discount for me to buy another dress, a joke you might think, but no they meant it, eventually after about 40 e-mails they agreed to give ne a refund if I took my review off a site which I had rated them badly, I took the review off and have waited 3 weeks and still no refund.
I have come to terms with the fact that I have lost all my money but, I am really furious that this can happen and have learnt by getting my fingers burnt that this company needs to be exposed before other people are ripped off, and as for customer service, dont be fooled there is no such thing.