Worst customer service ever

334Watkins's review of ProSkin Clinics - www.proskinclinics.com

ProSkin Clinics - www.proskinclinics.com

“Worst customer service ever”

Written on: 23/08/2014 by 334Watkins (1 review written)

I paid £1000 for a course of 6 laser treatments (full body). I had an amazing therapist carry out the treatment on me.

However, when she was off sick, I had a new therapist. Now I wasn't given advanced warning of this, which makes me a little annoyed as I have to spend 30 minutes driving and £5 in parking fees! I could have rescheduled my treatment once my usual therapist was back!

The treatment carried out by the new therapist was the worst! She used the lowest setting and finished the treatment quickly. She actually received complaints from all of the regular clients and not much has been done for this!

I am receiving no compensation for this, and have been brushed off by customer service and the area manager!

Oh, they also failed to inform clients that when the clinic moves, they will be forced to have a new therapist (and not even a laser qualified therapist...a STANDARD beautician who is just taught how to use the machine!)
Thats how they keep their costs low. Terrible company!