Mignon Skincare Plant Serum & Cell Repair & Renewal Cream

Juanene's review of Mignon Skincare

Mignon Skincare

“Mignon Skincare Plant Serum & Cell Repair & Renewal Cream”

Written on: 24/02/2012 by Juanene (1 review written)

I have been using Mignon Skincare for a number of years now, and in truth have 'fallen off the wagon' occasionally where I have been 'enticed' to try a new product and each time I my skin cries out (and so do I). I won't be doing that again!

There are two products in Mignon's range that I simply cannot do without: the 'cell repair and renewal cream' and the 'plant serum'.
The winter climate in Johannesburg has become more harsh and drying and it started showing on my skin. I have found that by using the 'cell repair and renewal cream' as a day cream a couple of times in a week has dramatically reduced the dry and red appearance of my skin. It also works miracles when I'm run down and my skin bears the brunt of it.

Over the past months I have travelled extensively and have found that the 'plant serum' is a god-send in hydrating my skin after hours on a plane and hot,dry climates. It's really good too, managing the 'laughter lines'!

I would highly recommend Mignon Skincare to anyone who is serious about skincare that is both natural and nurturing. And you get to feel so good about yourself!