Cactus Skincare Range - Amazing!

From 1 review

DeanneC's review of Cactus Skincare Range

Cactus Skincare Range

“Cactus Skincare Range - Amazing!”

Written on: 26/12/2012 by DeanneC (0 reviews written)

Cactus Skincare Range is incredibly natural yet effective. My skin was combination oily in the past and I had so much trouble finding a way to keep it properly moisturised and not break out in blemishes. This brand really works - especially if you live in a hot sunny climate where you want to 'plump' up your skin with moisture but don't want an oily sheen to surface or horrible chemicals. The Intense Hydrating Creme is a night cream that is so luxurious and not too oily. The Face Cleanser works to cleanse your face but also maintain the acid mantle on your skin which is crucial to keeping it look toned and avoid break outs. There is also a white clay mask which is excellent for brightening up your complexion and a light balancing cream for the day which has some sun protectant without being heavy so you can wear it under sunscreen or make up without any trouble. It is the most natural ideal product line and smells delicious. Since I have started to use it, my skin looks so much more balanced, clear, toned and smooth - I now feel confident to go without make up most days when I never used to at all. I am so relieved that I have come across this amazing skincare range!