Worked for me

Guest's review of Booty Call Skin Lightening Cream For Intimate Areas

Booty Call Skin Lightening Cream For Intimate Areas

“Worked for me”

Written on: 16/04/2013

After spending years being embarrassed and ashamed of darker coloration of my vagina I decided to try a product called Booty Call after doing my research. Booty Call is a skin lightening cream for your private parts that contains kojic acid and alpha arbutin to lighten the skin.

Ordering was easy and the shipping was very fast, I placed the order on Sunday night on their website analskinbleach.com and received it 3 days later via USPS.

Using it is pretty easy too but first I had to remove the hair around my vagina. I'm an au naturale type girl that just likes to keep myself trimmed. The hardest part of the treatment for me was shaving myself so the cream can actually reach the skin.

I started applying the cream twice a day, once before bedtime after taking a shower and once more in the morning. After two weeks I started to notice that my darker skin was becoming just a bit less dark. After 4 weeks I could see significant improvement. I ended up having to order 2 jars but after 6 weeks of treatment I had finally reached the skin tone I desired and stopped using it. I haven't had to use any since.

The jar is very small 3/4 of an oz, but inexpensive when compared to having the same treatment done at a spa.