Online Sports Sunglasses, big brands prescription & non prescription sunglasses

From 1 review

Singlemum's review of RxSport - www.rxsport.co.uk

“Online Sports Sunglasses, big brands prescription and...”

Written on: 21/07/2011 by Singlemum (1 review written)

I used the RxSport website for the first time recently and was pleasantly surprised to find a site that not only sold the big named sports sunglasses and goggles but also has the ability to add prescription lenses in to them.

My teenage son plays a lot of sports and so I needed sunglasses he could wear that would be more resistant and specially designed for sport but that he could have made to his own prescription.

I found this website easy to use and informative. I did call the company to ask a few questions about my specific purchase but only as I had not bought prescription sunglasses before. They were a great help and made making the decisions very easy.

I was extremely happy with the customer service, the price (cheaper than other similar sites or brand own site)and the speed of delivery. I would highly recommend this website to anyone wanting sunglasses for any sports. They do non prescription as well so I might be getting myself a pair next time!