Cheap, warm & stylish

From 1 review

reviewkitten's review of O'Neill Freedom Garnet Womens Ski Jacket

“Cheap, warm and stylish”

Written on: 24/01/2013 by reviewkitten (295 reviews written)

I searched high and low for a ski jacket. At first all I wanted was a very expensive North Face coat I had tried on (over £250) but I just couldn't justify the price for my first ski trip. Finding that time was running out I ordered this O'Neill Freedom Garnet Womens Ski Jacket. It's black and has small shiny dots on it.

I bought it for about £40 from TKMaxx and it has everything I was looking for in a ski jacket. Snow skirt for preventing snow going up my back if I fell over, protection cuffs for the hands, lots of handy pockets including one for an MP3 player plus soft and warm fleece at the neck, hood and front pockets. It also has vents under the arms which allowed me to make the jacket a bit cooler (some days it was really sunny). The hood is also quite big and even covered my hair in a bun (most make me look like I'm wearing a mini hood).

Lots of people commented on how it looked like snow had fallen on my jacket (the shiny dot effect) and I'm still wearing it now on days when it's snowing or raining so it's a good investment.