WORST EXPERIENCE EVER - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

upaloompa's review of Hudson Skateboard

“WORST EXPERIENCE EVER - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM ”

Written on: 21/05/2014 by upaloompa (1 review written)

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM AT ALL COSTS!!! This is the worst online shopping experience I've ever had. I've had to pay $55 for a product that I never even received. I wish I could give no starts. I truly hated my experience with Hudson Skateboards. I checked to see if I could cancel my order before the company shipped it and the owner decides to have the shipment sent back to him from UPS. TWO WEEKS LATER I find out that he charged me for shipping and the fees for a return that I didn't initiate! for $55!!!! WHAT KINDS OF SHIPPING CHARGES ARE FOR $55!!! I DIDNT EVEN RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION THAT IVE INITIATED A RETURN. The return policy IS NOT STATED ANYWHERE and when I asked to see the return policy the owner told me not to " Next time place an order when you want it not to waist my time shipping next day " WOW!! I clearly stated that if the shipment was already processed then I would have rather received the shipment and decided MYSELF to return the product or not. I've never before written a review for a service or company because I thought that that's a waste of my time. But this is really crossing the line. I should have just stopped payment to my credit card when I had the time.