One of the BEST

PizzaSkater's review of Darkstar Wood

“One of the BEST”

Written on: 17/12/2012 by PizzaSkater (1 review written)

Darkstar Deck is the best. It has a beautiful concave, its like heaven, it has massive pop. The graphic gets scratched off wich is normal and I highly reccomend the deck, their wheels are great. What i like is that i get a lot of pop with this board and the concave gives better control. The deck is also very light. It is great for boardslides, tailslides, noseslides and lipslides coz it slides well. And its really great to get the deck thats guarenreed never to break. What I dont like is thier trucks on their completes. I would've liked to know about the trucks before I purchased the complete beacause I could've had a backup. Thier trucks aren't bad at all, bt not the best, they have a fast response to pop and turning, they're just not my favorite, the trucks are also slick for grinding wich is fantastic just as everything on this board is perfect. I love the flick coz this board helped me in getting my tre flips down, I learnt a tre flip, fullcab in just a few days so Darkstar completes/decks are perfect not only for experts but great for learning with.