Bush Electric single oven Model AE6BFS

• Style

• Service & Support

Holiday Rep's review of Bush AE6BF Built-In Single Electric Oven

Bush AE6BF Built-In Single Electric Oven

“Bush Electric single oven Model AE6BFS”

Written on: 14/11/2011 by Holiday Rep (8 reviews written)

I bought this oven which was fitted during a kitchen upgrade, since it's installation it has proved to be one of the worst things that I have ever bought.
I bought it through the company ARGOS who in turn supplied it via the company HOMEBASE which is also run by the 'Home Retail Group plc'
The oven does not get very hot even though I am told that it is fully working (all elements)the fan does nothing more than circulate the heat it is not strictly a fan oven in the true sense of the description.
Not long after having the oven installed quite a lot of the stove enamel began to come off at the bottom of the oven in three places so I rang ARGOS and asked for a replacement but they refused point blank. They said "It is not in the manufacturers policy to replace the oven only to repair it".
Reluctantly I agreed to have it repaired and some time later the fitters brought the oven liner but when they unpacked it from its protective packaging it was found also to be damaged as the one I have had the missfortune to purchase, damaged in five places but in different places to the one I bought.
I complained about the part also being damaged I still am told that I will only get a repair not a replacement.
The real problem here is that when this oven is repaired it may well eventually still develope the same fault that is being repaired due to a poor design fault.(I believe)
There are two lugs that hold the housing in position at the bottom of the liner and this is exactly where the damage shows up.

• 6 - 12 months

Owned Product For:

• Built in with fan - But not Fan Oven (Only fan assisted)

Special Features