Superb built in oven with all the features of a range cooker

From 1 review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Britannia OV/ 900SS

Britannia OV/ 900SS

“Superb built in oven with all the features of a range...”

Written on: 21/10/2012

I bought my Britannia built in oven in 2008. One of the main decisions in making this purchase was the price, quality and easy to use functions as I definitely needed an upgrade from my old one. What I love most about my Britannia oven is that I can use the quick start function to heat up the oven in just under five minutes which makes life easier when cooking for my demanding family at meal times.
I use many of the functions on the main oven so when the children want to bake I have the variations of using the lower element for Jam tarts which my children love to make, the true fan oven for baking buns and chocolate muffins.
The Rotisserie is also a must for me, we have large family lunches on a Sunday and I can put the meat on the rotisserie and it will be done to perfection when it's served without my continual basting.

I have the Britannia chef top hob to match and it looks great above the cooker which we built under the hob for a more modern look.The chef top offers an ease of cooking which again I think is a must in a busy household.
My husband and I are currently looking to move home but I have to say I really am reluctant to leave my cooker and hob.
The only bad point to offer is I should cook more often ( according to my husband)
Mrs D..