I am selling some of my extras on eBay

Guest's review of Neutrogena Clear Pore Nighttime Pore Clarifying Gel

Neutrogena Clear Pore Nighttime Pore Clarifying Gel

“I am selling some of my extras on eBay”

Written on: 08/02/2013

Well, you all know the story. Everyone wishes it came back. I don't need to as I stocked up when I heard it was being discontinued. I stock up on all products that I love. But I purchased too many and have a few extra. Since I know how much people want it back, I am selling some of my extras.

This is the greatest product Neutrogena ever made. It is probably my favorite health and beuty product I have ever used. I may very well have the last few remaining. I am keeping enough for me for the rest of my life (and then some), but am willing to sell the rest that I know I won't be alive to use.

Check it out. I am not a business. I am just a regular user who happens to have stocked up on too much of a product so many people want to see come back. But Neutrogena says it will never come back.

Grochw's Comment

Written on: 04/06/2013

do you have any more that you are selling?

Written on: 04/06/2013

Don't have many left.

Act quick.

Price goes up after every sale.

Written on: 06/06/2013

Link was deleted, but you can search for it.

Grochw's Comment