Problem with a mossberg 500 410 Ga

Berberking's review of Mossberg Model 500

“Problem with a mossberg 500 410 Ga”

Written on: 21/10/2012 by Berberking (1 review written)

I purhased this mossberg used and didn't really check it out fully, now that I got it home I decided to fire it a few times since the place where I bought it I wasn't able to test fire it at that location. When I try to load it the shells don't want to stay in the tube and when I do get them to stay in as soon as I try to chamber a round it lets the rest of the shells come out and jams, I have always been pleased with mossbergs shotguns since I own 3 others of different models made by them and they have allway been depenable guns. I'm just wondering what I can do to fix this one? is it something or a part I can replace myself? has anyone else found an issue like this with there's? and what did you do to fix the problem?

Bill4165's Response to Berberking's Review

Written on: 10/01/2013

TAKE IT BACK. IF IT IS A REPUTABLE DEALER THEY SHOULD BE EAGER TO CHECK THE GUN OR MI
AKE IT RIGHT EVEN IF THEY PROVIDE YOU WITH A NEW GUN OR CASH BACK