Browning ultra xs prestige

Simon-S's review of Browning Ultra XS

“Browning ultra xs prestige”

Written on: 22/05/2013 by Simon-S (1 review written)

After many years of shooting my Browning GTI-s it was time for a change.Picked up a new Browning XS Prestige 30" from Avlon Guns after looking around at guns in that price band and reading reviews.The main thing people say is the weight of the gun.Yes it feels heave in the hand but mount it and you will find you don't notice it. The balance is spot on and stable when picking up the clays.First shots i took dusted two crossers at 30 yards.Yes i may of missed the next one put i put that down to shock.As for my shooting scores,they've improved. I'd like to think its down to me but the XS my have a bearing on it.Another thing to bare in mind is build quality.This action may be long in the tooth but its bullet proof.If it works whey change it.Unlike Beretta 68 series and Browning own Cynergy.I've shot many type of shotgun in my time and for the money you cant go wrong.Give the XS a go you may be pleasantly surprised.