Certainly Above Expectations

Simon_Page's review of Free Webstore - www.freewebstore.org

“Certainly Above Expectations”

Written on: 17/06/2014 by Simon_Page (1 review written)

I wish I had come across this company months ago before paying out for an ecommerce package with another company that was absolute rubbish, I gave up with them in the end as was getting no where fast. Then I spent a few days trawling the net for easy webstore builders and tried out probably half a dozen free trials to see what they offered and they either turned out to have very high charges for anything over 5 products or 30 days use or just didn't have the facilities required.

Then by chance I came across Freewebstore and thought it was all too good to be true, watching some of the help videos confirmed that this site had everything I was looking for so I thought nothing to lose as they are free and off I went to build my store, everything was so easy with the help guides and videos and after a couple of evenings I had finished my site, then came the time to point my domain name to this store away from the rubbish company I had purchased them from, I gave it a try myself but nothing was showing in the settings section, so I opted to request that Freewebstore change my settings for me and I also asked for a couple of other domain names I had to be rerouted to my main one if possible, so sent the request at midnightish and by 10am in the morning I received an email to say all done, WOW fantastic service to a currently non paying customer. So finished my website off, tested it out and then advertised it on a couple of forums I was already selling through and within 10 mins had my 1st sale.

Ok you don't get a few things you would if you used a £20+ per month site such as full webmail (but you do get email function through freewebstore)or 100's of templates to use but for 0 zero monthly fee you can setup a fully functioning ecommerce site for upto 35 products and if my website generates a reasonable amount of sales then I will certainly upgrade to a paid service with them so that I can add my own pages and have use of some of the marketing/sales tracking facilities, webmail doesn't bother me at the moment as I have that with the original company for a year.

In summary if you are looking for a simple easy to setup site to dip your toes in I don't think you can go wrong with this company.

Today I have just setup a facebook store via the setup instructions and settings provided by Freewebstore.

Thanks I will recommend you to anyone that asks about how I set my site up.