Guest's review of Free Webstore - www.freewebstore.org

“Log In Account Problems”

Written on: 09/09/2013

Hello there,

Today is Sunday Sept.. 8, 2013 and I can honestly say that freewebstore support is slow. I have been having log in issues. I was able to log in successfully a day or two ago with the same password I have had for months and now their system is saying its not recognizing my log-in even after I reset my password. This is my first problem I have encountered with the site and I dearly hope I don't encounter anymore problems now and in the future with freewebstore.org. I like sites that are problem free. It's difficult to run a business as it is so no need for them to make it difficult for me to log into my account. I have contacted customer support today regarding the issue and I have not yet received a response.

Ggnhs's Comment

Written on: 09/09/2013

Today is Sept. 9, 2013. Freewebstore support team made the effort to solve the problem. Their solution for me today did not work yesterday Sept. 8, 2013, but it did work today Sept. 9, 2013. Log in account problems solved and I was successfully able to log into my account.

Thank you freewebstore support team.