My Cart updates did not appear on my website/Access to Serve

Guest's review of 3D Cart www.3dcart.com

“My Cart updates did not appear on my website/Access to...”

Written on: 04/12/2012

I spent to much time with these guys, I had too much trouble getting access to cart server and ftp server. Also, the cart updates I made did not reflect on my website cart pages. I had too many support people helping me and found repeating myself and they did not resolve the issues mentioned above. Dont' waste your time.

Fernandocco's Comment

Written on: 17/12/2012

I apologize that you had a bad experience with our Support Department. I would like to look into this matter further and see if we can get this corrected. Can you please provide me with the ticket that was generated from our Support Department. My direct email address is fernando@3dcart.com. In regards to the updates that you made not reflecting the actual web site.There's a "Clear Cache" button located in the Settings> General> Store Settings section, if you notice that your updates are not reflecting the live site.

Fernando- Chief Customer Officer