High Cost, Poor Service, Lengthy Checkout Process

JasimineRose's review of 2checkout www.2checkout.com

“High Cost, Poor Service, Lengthy Checkout Process”

Written on: 05/12/2011 by JasimineRose (1 review written)

We've been with this company for less than a year (we use them for online sales at a site of ours) and they are very expensive. They charge about 5.5% of the transaction and then 55 cents. It's really ridiculous how much they think they deserve of a sale when their service is poor.

I won't get into details because I don't want them to cancel our account as we're still with them (I'm sure they would actually over a bad review, it's just how these people tend to be). HOWEVER, when we signed up they misinformed us of a very important part of their policy. After 4 unique calls and finally getting to a person who knew what the company's policies really were, we got the information we originally wanted from the company. *The customer service team is NOT trained well*. I don't know who's responsible for that aspect of the company, but whoever it is, they are very lazy.

Next, look at the checkout process. If you go through what the customer sees, you have pages upon pages at checkout. MAKE IT SIMPLE 2CHECKOUT! Why can't you just have a short, concise, easy to use checkout page? Everyone else does! If I were buying from our site, I'd personally be put off by the lengthy checkout page... which makes us actively seeking a better processor and will be leaving them with-in the next few months.

I would never suggest this service to someone buying on-line or selling on-line. Look deeper, you can find something better.

It's not worth it.