Don`t be fooled by their low prices - its a... £ trap.

Guest's review of Decoying.co.uk

“Don`t be fooled by their low prices - its a... £ trap.”

Written on: 20/05/2012

I ordered a Ucaller and recieved it 5 months later. After a month I started making phonecalls to them and was told it was shipped, in the process of being shipped , or on back order depending on the person answering the phone.
On many occasions I asked for the mananger of the shop "John" but often he was out, and was told he would ring me later. He never ever did.
Once I called and asked for "John, the manager" and a young person on the phone said "just a moment I will get him" and then the same voice came back saying "Hello this is John" and it was THE SAME PERSON I first spoke to, and he was trying to pretend to be this "John" who I know is 20+ years older.... Can you believe that someone would do that ? So low and stupid. But I just kept on calling, then Johns father was suddenly working there too, and I was promised I would get the help I needed. Finally, after 5 months I recieved the ordered Ucaller.
Don`t be fooled by their low prices - its a... £ trap.
Outside the UK,

Guest's Comment

Written on: 05/07/2012

Below is a copy of the email I just sent decoying.co.uk having received an invitation to pay them to go stalking:

I know this will probably never happen but please take me off your mailing list.

I ordered a decoy set from you 2 years ago, and you still owe me a refund and parts.

Hell would freeze over before I put any money your way and I will make it my mission to warn as many people to steer clear of your deceit, delays and probable fraud.