STAY CLEAR

sueram's review of Decoying.co.uk

“STAY CLEAR”

Written on: 03/10/2011 by sueram (1 review written)

stay clear TAKE YOUR MONEY AND DONT SENT YOUR GOODS, IVE CALLED THEM 4 TIMES IN THE LAST MONTH STILL NOT GOT MY ORDER KEEP SAYING ITS BEEN SENT OUT OR THERE WAITING ON IT TO COME IN ALL LIES GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK ITS JUST A BIG SCAM I WILL GO TO THE POLICE IF MY MONEYS NOT IN MY BANK IN 24 HOURS..

Rrogerrabbit's Response to sueram's Review

Written on: 01/11/2011

Have had the same experience - refused to cancel my order even though they'd admitted in writing that they hadn't even started work on the item.
I cancelled as they were taking forever to deliver, they ended up taking £240 of my money for an item I no longer wanted and unfortunately I just gave in eventually as wasn't worth my time and travel to fight them in court.

I wrote a review on here but they've complained and it's been taken down for review! I have the email evidence so am just awaiting this going back up on this site!

My advice to anyone reading this is DONT RISK LOSING YOUR MONEY as in my opinion these guys are DISHONEST AND RUDE!