Terrible, believe ever negative thing you read about them as it's true.

Guest's review of Decoying.co.uk

“Terrible, believe ever negative thing you read about...”

Written on: 10/08/2011

I purchased a pigeon magnet kit from decoying uk, the kit should of included a rotary, 2 air pro decoys, battery and charger and a speed controller.

They take your money without having the items in stock, I quite honestly believe they take you money and never intend to send you you're full order.

I placed my order and followed the order up with an email ask for prompt delivery as I wished to use the products the following week, no response to the my email. The pigeon magnet with the air pros arrived after a few days, no battery/charger or speed control.

This was the beginning of many phone calls, every time you call they will make empty promises and tell you what you want to here, don't give them they benefit of doubt as I did, you have to give them 28 days as that's what it states on their t and c's but after that seek advice from trading standards.

They are robbers, they promise refunds and never deliver, they promise to phone back and never do. Steer clear at all costs!

Luckily I got all my items after writing to them and threatening legal action, I used a template provided by a very nice lady from the trading standards phone line.