Nothing but criminals!

Guest's review of Decoying.co.uk

“Nothing but criminals!”

Written on: 01/07/2011

These guys are nothing but criminals, I'm very surprised trading standard continue to allow the owner John Deacon to trade. I ordered 4 items from their website in February, after a week I made the first of many phone calls to come. I was informed these items were not in stock, I subsequently requested a refund at which point I was told the items were actually in the post. You get nothing but lies. I actually feel sorry for this man and his team, a very sad individual who has to steal money to earn a living.

After submitting papers to the county courts John Deacon finally paid up (end of June). I am still waiting for the court fees to be paid, this matter has now been passed on to the county court to recover.

This man needs to be stopped from Trading, if Trading Standards can't shutdown a blatant criminal such as John Deacon then they too are a complete waist of time and money.