Review of Decoying.co.uk

Guest's review of Decoying.co.uk

“Review of Decoying.co.uk”

Written on: 16/06/2011

i wish i had read reviews before placing my order with them.every word rings true.
i phoned on wednesday 1st of june and asked if they had stock of magnet kit and hide poles before i ordered.i was going pigeon shooting in france on the sunday so needed saturday am latest.they said it would be within 48 hours so not a problem.soi ordered the items.
saturday came and i was panicking.i phoned to ask about my items and place my concerns.iws told that is was a gunshop on saturdays and nobody was there.he told me he would get someone to call me back.
nobody phoned.
i went to france without my gear which was very embarasing as my friend had given me the money to buy it.
i called them on the monday from france and got a load of what i know now was rubbish.
didnt you get they said.i'll chase it up for you.
to late i'm in france.
when i got back on the 14th of june it still was not here.i phoned every day and just got rubbish after more rubbish.
it ruined my holiday.
on top of it all i recieved my parcel yesterday and 3 items are missing.
i phoned straight away.more rubbish(all of my phone conversations have been with the so called boss john)he said he would phone me me straight back....still waiting.
i have given them enough chances now.
i am about to ring trading standards and my credit card company to get a refund.
what a bunch of .
if they looked after their customers i'm sure they would have a thriving company.
take my advice and stay away.
if they are at the gamefair they will get a few words from me...