Shoes Vandalised To Hide Mismatched Sizes!

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

finaoife's review of Clarks

“Shoes Vandalised To Hide Mismatched Sizes!”

Written on: 08/07/2014 by finaoife (1 review written)

I ordered a pair of shoes online for my daughter in size 5F, they arrived today and I couldn't believe my eyes, the leather on the inside of the sole had been deliberately scraped off where the UK width size is to hide the width fitting! There wasn't a single mark anywhere else on the shoes, I looked underneath at the European sizing, and low and behold they were a 21M and 21W ( UK 5F and a UK 5G)! So they scraped off the width size so they could send me a mismatched pair of shoes!

The customer services operator actually laughed on the phone and said as they'd never been in a store it must have happened at the warehouse, as though it was totally acceptable so long as the staff member who did it was at the warehouse and not a store?!

Never had a shopping experience or Customer Service like it, it has completely shattered my trust in Clarks, and at their prices their reputation was the only attraction they held for me!

• Quality of service