Lank, greasy hair - like being a teenager all over again!

Pamela36's review of Pantene Pro V

Pantene Pro V

“Lank, greasy hair - like being a teenager all over again!”

Written on: 25/05/2014 by Pamela36 (3 reviews written)

Pantene Pro-V Colour Protect and Smooth Shampoo -
My hair is my best feature. I have a lot of it and it is in great condition. However,this product made my hair look greasy and lank and it felt dirty and heavy - like being a teenager all over again! I expected a creamy lather when washing (which you would expect from a "good" shampoo) but there really isn't! Even my hands felt dry after using it. A friend advised me to try washing my hair with washing up liquid, and it worked! All the nasty waxy residue was gone. I then followed up with my favourite conditioner - Tresemme. Ahh! That's better!
I was at the hairdressers' yesterday and it's not just me that has had a bad experience with this shampoo. A few of us had bought it on special offer from our local Tesco and had similar experiences. I have no idea who these women are that give 5 star reviews for this product on the Pantene website because everyone that I have spoken to gives a very negative view of it. I won't be using Pantene products in future - very disappointed.