It's really bad

• Style

• Service & Support

Joyceyyyyy's review of Toyota RS2000

“It's really bad”

Written on: 29/05/2013 by Joyceyyyyy (1 review written)

My mother gave this machine to me and i feel cursed ever since. It has never worked properly for me, had to humiliate myself asking my friends for help - and then they had to humiliate themselves cuz i'd doesn't work when they do it either. I think my mother gave me a perfect clear message here about how she feels about me for letting me get stuck with that thing for more then 8 years now without being able to use it and feeling like a total tool. Most deffinitely the most awefull experience of my life. And i'm never trusting a sewing machine again. Or my mother as well.

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Lesleyspain's Response to Joyceyyyyy's Review

Written on: 02/04/2014

I totally agree and an somewhat relieved to read your review. I always thought it was me and this truly terrible machine has brought me to tears on several occasions over the last few years. After reading your review my husband has said "it's not me it's the machine. Ditch it and get a new one.