Husqvarna Viking Opal 650

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Husqvarna Viking

“Husqvarna Viking Opal 650”

Written on: 29/06/2013

I do not embroider w my machine. I sew clothing and household items. This machine is incredible. I purchased it at Joann's where I was able to test sew on Singer, Brother, and the Opal. I have sewed for 40 yers and have only owned 2 machines in my lifetime, a singer and a white. The Opal is so much smoother and operates exactly as advertised. I love it and do not regret its purchase. It is also a consumer digest best buy.

Drawback: optional pressed feet are expensive and are not interchangeable with Singer compatible feet.

Advantage; 20 year warranty, trade-up program for first year of ownership

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Fix for locking beginning and ending stitch, button start/stop sewing in addition to foot pedal operation

Special Features

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Sammiess24's Comment

Written on: 15/02/2014

I just bought the 650 opal , I love it.. but I hate the foot pedal , it is cheap and I do not think it has ease of pressing on the foot.. It seems like you have to press harder than I think you should.. I am going to see if I can purchase a more sturdy foot for the opal 650. I had not heard of the 1 yr trade up, what is that about.. ?