STAY AWAY FROM HUSQVARNA

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

emi3491's review of Husqvarna Viking

“STAY AWAY FROM HUSQVARNA”

Written on: 23/11/2012 by emi3491 (1 review written)

I spent about 20,000.$ in the last few years with Husqvarna products, a
# 1 that was a real lemon, designer 1 that was almost as worst, it cost me at least 1000.$ in repair and cleaning and calibrating ( their excuses for the machine not working properly) and got ruined last year by a dealer trying to upgrade it to a usb port instead of the floppy, now a Ruby, all of them equipped with the embroidery machine and the software of course, and numerous accessories and hoops. If you wonder why I always go back, it is because the price it cost me to get a sewing machine full equipped for my retirement, that I would enjoy and hoping that the first one would be the last one. None of them worth a penny. Now I would have to spend another pile of money for software because my laptop with windows XP just quit on me and Husqvarna do not give the patches or updates so we can use the software from one machine to the next one. So stay away from Husqvarna all together, the machine is no good, the service and support are worst. Husqvarna ruined my retirement, because sewing is what I always like in my life, I worked very hard in my life to get a hobby and the money I saved to get it is long gone and spent on Husqvarna products that were not to my liking.

• embroidery machine

Special Features

• Durability

• Service & Support

Impsomewhat's Response to emi3491's Review

Written on: 14/10/2013

I don't where geographically you are but I am having the same problems in the UK - thankfully the 'sewing machine' still sews but the embroidery software and hardware support has been atrocious - my latest letter is to Sweden as i too have spent far too much money to give up without a fight.
When I finally give and replace it won't be a Husqvarna...I just hope someone in Sweden (or China where most of them are made these days) is listening!