$1500.00 paperweight

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Husqvarna Viking

“$1500.00 paperweight”

Written on: 17/03/2012

I thought my first machine was a lemon. Apparently all these machines are. Since the first one was a used, one year old machine, I thought that was the reason it sucked. I thought this new one was safe, and would be a good machine. I bought this new one against my husbands approval. I thought he was being unreasonable. I have had it over a year and have not had much of a chance to use it and the first time i get a project that uses slightly heavier material it seizes up. As per usual my husband was right. I had my heart set on having this machine because I thought it was a high quality machine. I can't even use it now, and if I take in for service and they charge me for a service fee, heaven forbid. I don' t want to listen to my husband rant and rave because he was dead against it. I t is a 1500.00 paperweight. I would hate for any of you to have this happen so think twice befpaperweights here are plenty new brands out there. I read on one review that china makes these machines now. Is that true?

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• I year of hardly using it.

Special Features