Friendly family firm

• Durability

• Style

Wobbydob's review of British Sewing Centre - www.britishsewingcentre.co.uk

“Friendly family firm”

Written on: 16/05/2017 by Wobbydob (2 reviews written)

I have just purchased a brother xv embroidery machine, but what should have been a pleasant experience ,was not , as soon as I had sent off my cheque , I happened to come across some of the most horrible reviews that made me turn cold wondering if I had made the biggest mistake ever, it made me doubt the firm so much so, I was always on the phone to follow up the process, and once they told my husband it had been ordered from brother, he rang brother to check, and was told yes the machine is being delivered soon, and has your name on it.
This made us feel bad about not trusting the British sewing centre. So I rang to them to explain why I had not trusted them, I did say they had not answered 2 of my emails and they were very sorry. I feel also that if this firm were as bad as some of the reviews have painted them, big firms like brother would not risk their reputation.
And I would not hesitate to use them again.