dirty outdoor area

• Quality of food

Guest's review of The Inn on the Loch, Lanark

“dirty outdoor area”

Written on: 29/07/2012

Inn on the loch-Table was filthy at the outdoor seating area, area needs a complete overhaul.
We cleared the stuff off the table ourselves! and wiped the spilled chocolate milkshake up with blue kitchen roll from the bar area and the filth that came off was gross! mildew spotted tables, seems that they never see a clean cloth!
Mentioned this to the server and she seemed disinterested and offered a lame apology, yet still no offer to clean the table!!!!
Kids t-shirts were dirty from leaning in to eat and dirty wee hands from touching the table.
My arms were also dirty and granny's arms!
Food was average.
Two food items of the order did not come, we had to tell the staff that two meals were missing, so while others ate, some of us had to wait....not good.
I very rarely complain about anything, I don't like to nit-pick but this time what I have to say is completely honest and needs to be said, won't go back unless they train there staff to deal with problems properly and keep the place clean!
Seems nice at first glance but looks can be deceiving folks!

• Cafe/ snacks