I LOVE THE BURGMAN !!!!!

mikeyb1958's review of Suzuki Burgman 400

“I LOVE THE BURGMAN !!!!!”

Written on: 29/09/2012 by mikeyb1958 (1 review written)

I bought one recently and I must say they do become addictive...My model is the AN400X year 2000...
What I like is that its the carburettor model so there is less to go wrong !!!
Its very comfy to ride and has enough power to get you out of trouble. The build quality is excellent and I do feel safe riding it.
At over fifty years of age I am one of those bikers who has just got back into motorcycles so I feel that I have made a good choice in the Burgman..

The only real negative is not having a kick start but I can live with that.......

Oh and the very low seat height, I am 6ft so when pulled up this can be slightly uncomfortable...

Overall its a great bike, nice looking and you get pick up a bargain this time of year !!!

Zekethewonderdog's Response to mikeyb1958's Review

Written on: 11/11/2012

I have had 9 bikes this yr A Silver Wing 600, A Helix, Aspnecaid, 2 750 Shadows, The Silver Wing was top heavy all I 2004 Aprilia Atlantic 500 nice scoot , Getting parts was all most inpossiable, Changing the oil it was a nite mare, Draine Plus was above the center stand, Had to rig a funnel with a hose to catch the oil in a pan, The oil filter has a metal piece that only a small part of the filter is exposed, Never did get it changed,, It had the Tall Givi windscreen Whice the wind would blow you all over the road, so I wanted a 400 Burger found a 2008 with 4500 miles on it, Traded the aprilia on it, Rode it 250 miles on 11-10-12, Best riding scoot I ever owned, 66 mpg, And rode it 70-75 mph, I am 6 ft 4 in 200 lbs and it was comfortable ride, Love it, Wish I had bought one sooner, Way to go Burgman,

Tommybaynes's Response to mikeyb1958's Review

Written on: 07/06/2013

Ha! sorry I meant 2006....